Architecting on AWS
This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities. The course also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
This course is delivered through a mix of Training & Hands-on labs
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
Praktilised IT- ja juhtimiskoolitused Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...