Fundamentals of Machine Learning
This 3-day course will enable you to better understand what Machine Learning is, including the fundamental practices and principles. At the end of the course you’ll be able to create simple Machine Learning models using Python and R.
Aimed at people with existing technological and mathematical background looking to get a quick exposure to mathematics and techniques of Machine Learning.
Delegates wish to take this course should have already completed ‘Fundamentals of Data Science’ or have the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Intro to Science, Data Science and Big Data
- Intro to Machine Learning
- Intro to Mathematics
- Intro to Statistics
- Intro to Python
- Intro to Python for Data Science
- Machine Learning with Python
At the end of this course attendees will know:
- the fundamentals of Machine Learning methodologies and algorithms;
- the mathematics required for understanding and using Machine Learning algorithms;
- R Machine Learning packages.
At the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- build Machine Learning models using R;
- perform regression analysis;
- perform computer simulations using R;
- perform validation of Machine Learning models using R to evaluate the quality of models.
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Praktilised IT- ja juhtimiskoolitused Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...