Fundamentals of R
An introduction to R; a mathematical and statistical modelling language used extensively in data analysis and Big Data.
This 3-day course is designed for anyone planning to work with larger Big Data solutions or Machine Learning, or for those studying a vendor specific path, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
By attending this course you will learn how to write programmes using R to create effective statistical outputs and to visualize data using R’s library.
Aimed at all who wish to learn the R programming language.
- no prior knowledge of R is assumed;
- delegates should already be familiar with basic programming concepts such as variables, scope and functions;
- experience of another scripting language such as Python or Perl would be an advantage.
- R: Intro
- R: Data
- R: Containers
- R: Higher Dimensions
- R: Flow
- R: Functions
- R: Text
- R: Plotting
- Data Science and Exploration in R
At the end of the course attendees will know:
- fundamentals of R programming language;
- R data types, containers, arrays, flow control and functions;
- R text manipulation;
- R visualisation packages;
- how to perform data exploration and analysis with R.
At the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- write R programs for manipulating and analysing data;
- plot graphs from data sets.
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Praktilised IT- ja juhtimiskoolitused Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...