ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (inglise keeles)
Target audience: All levels of IT professionals, customers, and users involved in the provision or receipt of IT Services in any organisation.
Pre-course work: Delegates will be provided with pre-course work prior to attending the course by email. Success on the course will be enhanced by close attention to these pre-course materials. It is recommended that delegates spend 1 hour working through the pre-course work.
Course Material: Please ensure you bring a device such as a mobile phone, tablet or laptop to be able to load your course material on to as you may need this for use in the evenings.
- The ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in provision, support, or delivery of IT-enabled services in a modern digital organisation.
- The ITIL 4 Foundation course teaches the fundamentals of the very latest version of the most widely adopted guidance on IT service management (ITSM) in the world.
- ITIL 4 Foundation introduces delegates to the Service Value System (SVS) which describes how all the components and activities of the organisation work together as a system to enable value creation. The ITIL SVS supports many work approaches, such as Agile, DevOps and Lean as well as traditional process and project management, with a flexible value-oriented operating model.
- The course is comprised of interactive learning sessions, exercises which reinforce the knowledge gained and practice exam questions. In preparation for taking the certificate exam on the final day, delegates will need to plan to spend 90-120 minutes each evening on revision and example examination questions.
At the end of this three-day course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- Key concepts in the ITIL 4 framework that build upon Lean, Agile, DevOps, and other practices, and how these enable business value to be co-created.
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL 4.
- ITIL service value system.
- The four dimensions of service management.
- The ITIL practices, with a focus on 15 of these, of which 7 will be covered in detail.
The course culminates in a one-hour multiple-choice examination for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate and is a pre-requisite for the further training in ITIL 4. The exam is multi-choice. There are 40 questions to be completed in 60 minutes. The pass mark is 26 correct answers from 40 (65%).
Proof of identification:
If taking an exam, candidates are required to provide Photo ID with a valid signature e.g. driving license, passport or named work ID badges prior to sitting their exam. Failure to produce this ID will result in their exam results being withheld until proof of ID is provided. Please note that if proof is not provided within 40 days, candidate’s exam results will be null and void and a re-sit would be required.
IT Service Management Trainer
Over 25 years experience in the IT industry that includes Business Analysis, Training, Process Improvement, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Service Management (ITIL Expert and ISO 20000 consultant qualified). Highly effective at building relationships with managers and staff at all levels with proven ability to deliver results in a multinational, multi-cultural matrix organisation. Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills demonstrated through the design and delivery of training courses and presenting to large audiences at international conferences. Strong commercial skills developed through successful customer-facing project management and supplier contract negotiations.
Specialties: IT Service Management (ITIL and ISO 20000), Project Management, Training, Quality Assurance (ISO 9000 and TickIT), contract negotiations
Praktilised IT- ja juhtimiskoolitused Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...