The main goal of this course is to gain a strong skill in adding more features into a web page and make a richer user interface design.
Professional developers and non-proffesionals are equaly welcomed to take part of the cource. Some recommendation of previous experience:
- Objects and types
- Document Object Model(DOM)
- HTML5 and DOM
- Debugging JS
- Styles and UI enhancement
- JS and HTML5
- Advanced features of JS
- Avoid, Regular Expressions, Ajax, Prototypes
- Style guide, minify, code check
After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Use arrays, numbers, strings, dates and objects
- Work with DOM and nodes
- Work with events and event listeners
- Make UI enhancement
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
See the web portfolio of lecturer here: Amir Zare Pashaei
BCS Koolitus on Eesti juhtiv IKT valdkonna koolitus-, projektijuhtimis- ja konsultatsiooniettevõte. Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...