MS-030T00: Office 365 Administrator
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of how to take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Microsoft Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, configuring, and managing an Office 365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). In addition, they should have a general understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server or Skype for Business Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- a minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or later;
- a minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS;
- a minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS;
- experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates;
- experience working with Windows PowerShell;
- experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial, but not required.
- Module 1: Planning and provisioning Office 365
- This module reviews the features of Office 365 and identifies recent improvements to the service, and describes the process of provisioning an Office 365 tenant. This module also identifies the challenges in deploying Office 365 and the benefits of the Microsoft FastTrack for Office 365 approach, as compared to the traditional plan, prepare, and migrate deployment process.
- Module 2: Managing Office 365 users and groups
- This module explains how to manage users, groups, and licenses, and configure administrative access by using the Office 365 console and the Windows PowerShell command-line interface. This module also explains how to manage user passwords and configure multi-factor authentication.
- Module 3: Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
- This module covers the different types of client software that you can use to connect to Office 365. It also explains the infrastructure requirements that the clients need to connect to Office 365, in addition to how to configure different types of Office 365 clients.
- Module 4: Planning and configuring directory synchronization
- This module explains how to plan, prepare, and implement directory synchronization as a methodology for user and group management in an Office 365 deployment. It explains how to prepare an on-premises environment, and install and configure directory synchronization. It also explains how to manage Office 365 identities after you enable directory synchronization.
- Module 5: Planning and deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- This module explains how to plan for a client deployment and ensure that users receive the tools that they need to interact with Office 365 effectively. It also explains the planning process, how to make Office 365 ProPlus directly available to end users, and how to deploy it as a managed package. Finally, it describes how to set up Office telemetry so that administrators can track how users are interacting with Microsoft Office.
- Module 6: Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
- This module describes Exchange Online, and explains how to create and manage recipient objects, and how to manage and delegate Exchange security.
- Module 7: Planning and configuring Exchange Online services
- This module explains how to plan for and configure email flow, in addition to anti-malware and anti-spam settings in Office 365. It also explains how to plan and configure policies for Exchange clients. Additionally, it describes how to plan and configure a migration to Exchange Online.
- Module 8: Planning and deploying Microsoft Teams
- This module explains how to plan and configure Teams. It explains how to configure Teams user settings and clients, and plan for voice integration. It also explains how to transition from Skype for Business to Teams and how Teams integrates with other Office 365 services.
- Module 9: Planning and configuring SharePoint Online
- This module describes how to configure SharePoint Online services. It explains how to plan and configure SharePoint site collections and external user sharing. It also provides a brief overview of additional portals, such as the video portal.
- Module 10: Planning and configuring an Office 365 collaboration solution
- This module describes how to enable and configure Yammer Enterprise. It also explains how to configure OneDrive for Business and Office 365 groups.
- Module 11: Planning and configuring security and compliance in Office 365
- This module describes the compliance features in Office 365 and how to manage them. It explains how to plan and configure Azure Information Protection. Additionally, it explains the security features in Office 365.
- Module 12: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
- This module explains how to troubleshoot issues with Office 365 connectivity and services, and how to monitor Office 365 service health.
- Module 13: Planning and configuring identify federation
- This module explains how identify federation works, and how you can use Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) to implement identity federation. It also explains how to plan an AD FS deployment to support identify federation with Office 365. The module describes how to deploy AD FS to enable single sign-on (SSO) for Office 365. Finally, it describes hybrid solutions for Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint Server.
Täpsema kirjelduse koolituse sisu kohta leiad siit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/course.aspx?cid=MS-030T00
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment;
- manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration;
- plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365;
- plan and configure directory synchronization between Microsoft Azure AD and on-premises AD DS;
- plan and implement the Office 365 ProPlus deployment;
- plan and manage Microsoft Exchange Online recipients and permissions;
- plan and configure Exchange Online services;
- plan and configure Microsoft Teams;
- plan and configure Microsoft SharePoint Online;
- plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solutions;
- plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Information Protection;
- monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues;
- plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Meelis Nigols koolitab alates aastast 1997 ja on keskendunud peamiselt Microsofti toodetele. Tehnilistel koolitustel on Meelis enim nõutud koolitaja, kes valdab oma teemasid tõelise meistrina, omades ka praktilisi töökogemusi süsteemiinseneri ja DevOps insenerina.
- Microsofti tehnilised koolitused
- serverid ja tööjaamad
- Microsofti ametlikke õppematerjale;
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel pärast koolitust;
- Microsofti eksami vautšeri;
- vajadusel tasuta korduskoolituse kui tunned, et mõni oskus vajab täiendamist või pidid endast mittesõltuvatel põhjustel koolituse katkestama;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Praktilised IT- ja juhtimiskoolitused Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...