MS-050T00-A: SharePoint Hybrid Deployment and Migration
In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019, designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles.
The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses want solutions that are both cost-effective and flexible. Organizations start to configure hybrid environments and migrate content to the cloud as the solution. In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019, designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. You will also learn how to configure and manage various SharePoint service applications to prepare for a hybrid deployment. Then, you will learn how to plan and implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios that provide seamless users experience. Eventually, you will learn how to design the content migration process and available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage SharePoint on-premises environment and are interested in deploying hybrid scenarios and migrating content to Microsoft 365.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
- Module 1: SharePoint infrastructure
- This module is about fundamental SharePoint Infrastructure. It describes the components in SharePoint farm. It also discusses how to install and configure SharePoint farm.
- Module 2: SharePoint authentication and security
- This module is about SharePoint Authentication and Security. It introduces different authentication methods in SharePoint 2019.
- Module 3: SharePoint content management
- This module is about SharePoint Content Management. It discusses the content structure in SharePoint. It also provides details on authorization and content access in SharePoint.
- Module 4: SharePoint service applications
- This module is all about SharePoint service applications and workflow. It describes how to provision and manage a BCS service application and User Profile service application. Specifically, we discuss how to import and export BDC models as well as how to import user properties to SharePoint.
- Module 5: Plan and configure Managed Metadata service
- This module is about the integral functionalities, such as the Managed Metadata Service, content types, and term sets, that allow you to create and disseminate an information architecture. It introduces the purpose of content types as well as the concepts behind the managed metadata service, including taxonomies, term sets, and enterprise keywords.
- Module 6: Plan and configure search
- This module is about enterprise search service application. It provides details on planning and configuring content sources, crawl schedules, and crawl rules. It also discusses how to provision search management of a range of search components, such as Query Rules, Result Types and Display Templates.
- Module 7: Overview of SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- This module is all about planning SharePoint Server hybrid. It provides an overview of SharePoint hybrid scenarios as well as requirements for configuration.
- Module 8: Implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- This module is focused on implementing SharePoint hybrid scenarios. Specifically, it discusses the hybrid configuration roadmaps, including the configuration of hybrid infrastructure and hybrid picker. It also introduces On-premises data gateway to enable using Microsoft 365 features in SharePoint Server 2019.
- Module 9: Implement SharePoint hybrid search
- This module is focused on SharePoint hybrid search. It introduces different types of hybrid search, including cloud hybrid search and hybrid federated search. It explains how to set up hybrid search and configure search results.
- Module 10: Plan content migration
- This module is all about planning the migration process to the cloud. It provides an overview of resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Module 11: Migrate content to Microsoft 365
- This module is focused on using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) to migrate content to the cloud. Specifically, it discusses the requirement and limitation of SPMT. It introduces different migration methods for different data source, such as file shares and SharePoint content.
Täpsema kirjelduse koolituse sisu kohta leiad siit: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/courses/ms-050t00
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint.
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe the available SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios.
- Describe the requirements for SharePoint hybrid configuration.
- Plan for SharePoint Server hybrid.
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using Migration Manager.
- Migrate content to the cloud using Mover.
- Manage and monitor migration process.
- Microsofti ametlikke õppematerjale;
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel pärast koolitust;
- vajadusel tasuta korduskoolituse kui tunned, et mõni oskus vajab täiendamist või pidid endast mittesõltuvatel põhjustel koolituse katkestama;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Praktilised IT- ja juhtimiskoolitused Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...