Professional Scrum Product Owner
Professional Scrum Product Owner is a two-day workshop introducing agility with Scrum framework. Students are challenged to reflect the values and principles behind agile and Scrum framework to their work and to when making complex decisions. The course covers the areas needed for taking the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) certificate assessment by Scrum.org.
Scrum is an iterative and incremental framework for developing and maintaining complex products. It focuses on developing and delivering high-value products with high quality while responding to changes and risks. It challenges the team to focus on continuous improvement while it creates safe surroundings for producing results in a rapidly changing environment.
Scrum has become the most popular and successful framework for agile software development leading to its expansion to completely new areas.
Scrum Product Owners are responsible on building systems, releasing new products, or any complex business project in an agile business model. Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of all product management aspects, including but not limited to product ownership, that drives value from their products.
This course is targeted to anyone interested in using Scrum in their work, with responsibility of creating value for the customer and the organization, especially for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner
There are no prerequisites for the course, but it is recommended to read Scrum Guide (www.scrumguides.org) before attending the course. Any other experience, from work or gained by reading, is an advantage.
The course prepares for Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) assessment by Scrum.org. The assessment is included in the course price. Those willing to take the assessment can do it on their own computers after the course. Instructions how to order and take the assessment will be provided during the course.
- Values and principles behind agile and Scrum
- The Scrum framework: roles, artifacts and events
- The Product Owner role in Scrum
- Working with stakeholders and development team(s)
- Purpose and strategy
- Understanding customers and end-users
- Working with Product Backlog
- (Extra) Scaling to enterprise and large projects
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- understand how agile and Scrum works;
- start using Scrum in daily work as a Product Owner;
- understand all product management aspects that drives value to the product;
- understand the metrics for tracking success;
- deliver successful the product.
- vajadusel tasuta korduskoolitust kui tunned, et mõni oskus vajab täiendamist või pidid endast mittesõltuvatel põhjustel koolituse katkestama;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Praktilised IT- ja juhtimiskoolitused Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...