SAFe® Product Owner and Product Manager
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4.6 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4.6 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- attend a Leading SAFe® course;
- experience working in a SAFe environment;
- experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications.
- Identify the major components of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Connect the Scaled Agile Framework to core Lean-Agile principles and values
- Identify key roles and responsibilities within a SAFe implementation
- Contribute to Portfolio content using epics and the Portfolio kanban
- Apply Value Stream strategies to define and manage solution value
- Engage in Product Manager strategies
- Operate as a SAFe Product Owner
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan
- Build and grow communities of practice
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise;
- connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles;
- collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management;
- explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning;
- execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value;
- articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles;
- create a role action plan.
- eksamivautšerit (can be used at any official exam centre on completion of your course);
- one-year membership to Scaled Agile, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products;
- SAFe Agilist (SA) attendance certificate upon request.
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Praktilised IT- ja juhtimiskoolitused Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...