SAFe® Product Owner and Product Manager
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4.6 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4.6 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Create a role action plan
- Identify the major components of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Connect the Scaled Agile Framework to core Lean-Agile principles and values
- Identify key roles and responsibilities within a SAFe implementation
- Contribute to Portfolio content using epics and the Portfolio kanban
- Apply Value Stream strategies to define and manage solution value
- Engage in Product Manager strategies
- Operate as a SAFe Product Owner
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan
- Build and grow communities of practice
With over 20 years’ experience in Systems Development, Business Analytics and Project Management within local government and in the housing sector.
Helping organisations to formulate and translate strategy into objectives and priorities through to operational service delivery programmes. A highly motivated, successful quality professional, utilising a range of continuous improvement tools with hands on approach to achieve and deliver change management and transformation programmes that have led to measurable business outcomes.
With an analytical and project management background, using Lean Six Sigma tools to successfully define problems to benefits realisation to create value within organisations. As a resilient, confident and self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills, being able to bring creativity, innovation and high impact results to the work environment through his passionate nature and enthusiasm to succeed with the task in hand.
Jahanger is now a Lead Principal Lecturer with vast knowledge spanning IT Systems, Business Analysis, Business Change and Project Management. With excellent presentation skills and a solid background, he ensures that all clients gain maximum benefit from his training. He has successfully guided those new to the industry through their initial training, helped experienced staff as they progress in their careers and worked at management level advising on best use and practice, as well as adapting and customising courses to fulfil the exact needs of clients.
- eksami sooritamist koolituse lõpus;
- soovi korral SAFe Agilist (SA) kursusel osalemise tõendit;
- üheaastast Scale Agile liikmelisust koos juurdepääsuga ainult liikmetele mõeldud vahenditele (veebiseminarid, töövihikud, eelteated uute SAFe toodete kohta jmt).
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- tasuta parkimist.
IT Koolitus on juhtiv info- ja kommunikatsioonitehnoloogia ning IT projektijuhtimise koolitusteenuse pakkuja Baltikumis. Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...