The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training class is a two-day learning experience that provides participants with everything from an understanding Agile values and principles, practical application of Scrum framework, to ways to become a great ScrumMaster. It will help you
- uncover goals, benefits, and application of Agile Software Development
- deepen understanding of the Scrum Framework, its rules, practices and boundaries of usage
- develop common understanding of how Scrum can be applied in the given context
Upon completion of the class, you will be eligible and ready to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, and start your journey to become a great Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)!
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention.
As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical.
Her training is well known as “two days of fantastic learning and great fun”.
- Lean and Agile principles
- Scrum framework overview
- Great anatomy of great ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Scrum Team
- Product V ision
- The Product Backlog & prioritization
- Relative estimation
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Burndown charts & Release planning
- Sprint Review (demo) & Retrospective
- Next steps with Scrum framework
- A full simulation of a Scrum project
The training itself is run by Scrum, and is full of exercises, workshops, games, and simulations.It is very engaging and gives opportunities to participants to get practical experience from real application
The training will be beneficial to:
- project managers, team leads, business representatives or anybody who are looking for more effective ways of product development;
- Scrum Masters or Scrum Master candidates;
- developers, testers, analysts, designers, and all members of software projects;
And in general for everyone interested on understanding the power of the Scrum Framework.
Evelyn Tian is one of the few in the global Scrum community who holds high level coaching and training qualifications. She is: Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Educator, Scrum Alliance Certified Path to CSP Educator.