Team Excellence through Visualization
Awesome teams visualize their work. Using whiteboards and Post-its they create a shared understanding of their vision, plan, ongoing work, policies, and improvement efforts. This enables effective cooperation and drives continuous improvement.
This training will help you and inspire you to see far beyond the simple “To do, Doing, Done” columns. You will learn tips, techniques, tools to create increased transparency, encourage collaboration, change behaviors and achieve increased productivity in the team through increased engagement and motivation.
The course is highly practical and interactive, and contains many exercises and discussions.
Working with change work, project management, coordination, leading organizations or is a servant leader who support teams, is a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Team Member or Product Owner.
What I am going to get from this course:
- as a tool for changing habits and behaviors
- of workflows to reveal problems and bottlenecks
- of organization, roadmaps and overall planning
- which helps several teams coordinate and collaborate
- as a tool for driving improvement work over time
- which clarifies common goals
- of recurring work and matters
- Tips and trix for the team’s Scrum / Kanban board
- How good visualization can increase commitment and motivation
- Common pitfalls and mistakes
The goal for this training is to provide inspiration on how you as leader, scrum master or agile coach, can enhance collaboration, dialogue and engagement by visualizing processes, work and improvement work with whiteboards and post-its.
BCS Koolitus on Eesti juhtiv IKT valdkonna koolitus-, projektijuhtimis- ja konsultatsiooniettevõte. Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...