VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage [V19.x]
In this five-day course, you will configure and secure unified endpoint activation, registration, and authentication. You will learn how to integrate industry-recognized enterprise technologies with VMware Workspace™ ONE™.
Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you will learn how to configure and manage the endpoint lifecycle. The principles of enterprise mobility, unified endpoint, and identity management are addressed throughout the course. You will leave the training empowered with the foundational skills and knowledge needed to effectively implement Workspace ONE.
Target audience: Workspace ONE administrators, experienced mobility and identity administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants.
- Introduction to Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management
- Workspace ONE UEM Console
- Workspace ONE UEM Architecture
- Mobile Endpoint Enrollment and Management
- Windows 10 Onboarding
- Securing and Configuring Endpoints
- Application Access and Security
- Email Configurations
- Content and Resources Implementation
- Workspace ONE Intelligence and UEM Reporting
- Digital Workspace
- VMware Identity Manager Console
- Workspace ONE Platform Architecture
- Digital Workspace Integration
- Productivity Integration
- Web and Virtual Application Management
- Single Sign-On for Applications
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
Imants Skerstens – VCP/VCAP/VCI/VCM (ALSO)
Practicing VMware instructor / consultant. Works with VMware software since 2004, VMware Certified Instructor since 2010, delivering VMware training in Latvian, English and Russian languages in Baltics, Europe and other parts of the world.
Practicing VMware instructor since 2012. Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, OSX, Airwatch, VMware
- Read more about the course from here.
- Price includes coffee breaks and lunches in restaurant “Lusikas”.
BCS Koolitus on Eesti juhtiv IKT valdkonna koolitus-, projektijuhtimis- ja konsultatsiooniettevõte. Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...