Office 365 Administrator (MS-030T00-A)
This is a 4-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Microsoft Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
Target audience: This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, configuring, and managing an Office 365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). In addition, they should have a general understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server or Skype for Business Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or later.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial, but not required.
- Module 1: Planning and provisioning Office 365
- Module 2: Managing Office 365 users and groups
- Module 3: Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
- Module 4: Planning and configuring directory synchronization
- Module 5: Planning and deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- Module 6: Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
- Module 7: Planning and configuring Exchange Online services
- Module 8: Planning and deploying Microsoft Teams
- Module 9: Planning and configuring SharePoint Online
- Module 10: Planning and configuring a Office 365 collaboration solution
- Module 11: Planning and configuring security and compliance in Office 365
- Module 12: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Microsoft Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the Office 365 ProPlus deployment.
- Plan and manage Microsoft Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solutions.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Information Protection.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
BCS Koolituse lektor, konsultant ja Microsofti nii maapealsete-, kui ka pilvetehnoloogiate arhitekt. Kvalifikatsioon: 20+ aastat tehnilise spetsialisti töökogemus väikses kui ka suurettevõttes, millest 6 aastat staaži ka Microsoft platvormil maapealse ja pilve arhitektina. Microsofti poolt sertifitseeritud koolitaja aastast 2017
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course.
- Coffee breaks and lunch
BCS Koolitus on Eesti juhtiv IKT valdkonna koolitus-, projektijuhtimis- ja konsultatsiooniettevõte. Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...