VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7]
This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.7, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.7. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size.
This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
Intended Audience: System administrators, system engineers.
- Introduction to vSphere and the Software-Defined Data Center
- Creating Virtual Machines
- vCenter Server
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Virtual Machine Management
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- vSphere HA, vSphere Fault Tolerance, and Protecting Data
- vSphere DRS
- vSphere Update Manager
- vSphere Troubleshooting
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
Imants Skerstens – VCP/VCAP/VCI/VCM (ALSO)
Practicing VMware instructor / consultant. Works with VMware software since 2004, VMware Certified Instructor since 2010, delivering VMware training in Latvian, English and Russian languages in Baltics, Europe and other parts of the world.
- Read more about the course from here.
- Price includes coffee breaks and lunches in restaurant “Lusikas”.
BCS Koolitus on Eesti juhtiv IKT valdkonna koolitus-, projektijuhtimis- ja konsultatsiooniettevõte. Loen koolitusfirma kohta veel...